Welcome admin !

It is currently Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:22 am
Pathway:  Board index Welcome to Zen Forum International Feedback & Support

Previewing threads

For constructive feedback and support questions concerning ZFI.

Previewing threads

Postby Leum on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:03 am

Another forum I'm on has a nifty feature where if you mouseover a thread, a little box appears by your cursor with the first few sentences in that thread. Very handy if I'm trying to work out what a thread's about if the title doesn't make it clear. Would it be possible to add a feature like that to ZFI?
The meaning does not reside in the words, but a pivotal moment brings it forth.
Leum

Re: Previewing threads

Postby Gregory Wonderwheel on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Leum wrote:Another forum I'm on has a nifty feature where if you mouseover a thread, a little box appears by your cursor with the first few sentences in that thread. Very handy if I'm trying to work out what a thread's about if the title doesn't make it clear. Would it be possible to add a feature like that to ZFI?

I don't know if this model of phpBB has that option. Do you know what that feature is usually called.

If it is possible, we still need to decide if it is desireable. Can you give a link to the website that you are talking about so that we can see how it operates?

_/|\_
Gregory
Why you do not understand is because the three carts were provisional for former times, and because the One Vehicle is true for the present time. ~ Zen Master 6th Ancestor Huineng
Gregory Wonderwheel
Global Moderator

Return to Feedback & Support