Welcome admin !

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:04 am
Pathway:  Board index Welcome to Zen Forum International Feedback & Support

I like the fact that you have made open for other traditions

For constructive feedback and support questions concerning ZFI.

Re: I like the fact that you have made open for other tradit

Postby Nothing on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:16 pm

desert_woodworker wrote:
Better to let one's correct practice take its course, and allow non-attachment to bloom naturally and reign when all the ground is prepared and the transformation of one's character and life suddenly occur. This is typical of many Buddhist biographies, including that of the founder, Shakyamuni Buddha.

--Joe
Thanks Joe, well said.
"There is no vestige of a beginning, no prospect of an end" - James Hutton
Nothing

Postby Lunarious1987 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:14 am

You are ignorant. Allah says that YOU (people) are divided into groups. Everyone consentrates and prays toward his direction. Christians north pole. Muslims Mekka. And Jew another one. But one time, everyone will be grathered by Allah will under one heaven. Before that, do good deeds. Everyone.

Quran
- Don't be thankful to be righteous. Be righteous to be thankful.
- Shia: "We are the friends/owners of proof, wherever it bends we bend."
- Imam Hussein was once asked: what is affluence? He said : Decreasing your wishes , and being satisfied with what is enough for you.”
Lunarious1987

Postby fukasetsu on Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:55 am

Lunarious1987 wrote:You are ignorant. Allah says that YOU (people) are divided into groups. Everyone consentrates and prays toward his direction. Christians north pole. Muslims Mekka. And Jew another one. But one time, everyone will be grathered by Allah will under one heaven. Before that, do good deeds. Everyone.

Quran

Fuck Buddha
Fuck Jesus
Fuck Allah

Fuck me!

;)

tilopa.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Everyone for President!
fukasetsu

Postby Oheso on Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:58 am

@fuki : :)X

and save a slice for me.
and neither are they otherwise
Oheso

Postby Lunarious1987 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:57 am

The fact remain that we do not accept Buddhism as a religion. ANd you say fuck BUddha? What religion is this? It could work out, but we decide. ALlah decides.

ANd the fact remains that you are Yelling at Allah like a madmad in a prison cell. You harm noone but yourself. Noone touches him except he purified.
- Don't be thankful to be righteous. Be righteous to be thankful.
- Shia: "We are the friends/owners of proof, wherever it bends we bend."
- Imam Hussein was once asked: what is affluence? He said : Decreasing your wishes , and being satisfied with what is enough for you.”
Lunarious1987

Postby fukasetsu on Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:50 pm

Lunarious1987 wrote:The fact remain that we do not accept Buddhism as a religion. ANd you say fuck BUddha? What religion is this? It could work out, but we decide. ALlah decides.

ANd the fact remains that you are Yelling at Allah like a madmad in a prison cell. You harm noone but yourself. Noone touches him except he purified.

Hi Lunar,

It's just a word to me (Buddha) I am not attached to Buddhism, religion or any product of mind.
I don't mean disrespect, please keep in mind that if you don't understand why I say certain things jumping to conclusions about it won't help.

In anyway, I respect all traditions and religions (not all interpretists of religions though) but to me all Gods are archetypical representations. And what "God" or "Allah" represents to me is simply the total manifestation, not a beard in the sky, not an entity, not something seperate from the manifestation. And my nature is beyond any (notion of) God(s)
But I respect others to have their own views. I don't believe anyone deciding anything, nor can I decide anything.
Things merely occur due to causes and conditions.
Everyone for President!
fukasetsu

Previous

Return to Feedback & Support