Welcome admin !

It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 5:42 pm
Pathway:  Board index Welcome to Zen Forum International Feedback & Support

Accessable email address...

For constructive feedback and support questions concerning ZFI.

Accessable email address...

Postby zafu on Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:59 am

I think its worth pointing out that had I not have created the new account I would not have been able to send an email to anyone on this board to flag up that the 'password reset' emails were not being sent to my 'Zafu' account. Effectively if you cannot log in you cannot contact anyone to tell them...well, that you cannot log in. I had to do this in the past and ended up having several redundant accounts.

I see there are others that have experienced this too. May I suggest that there is an email address or account that users can use to contact Admin in the event of this happening again? Otherwise without creating a new account to facilitate contacting admin users can be locked out for good.

Thanks...
zafu

Re: Accessable email address...

Postby Carol on Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:30 pm

The email address for the forum Administrator is admin@zenforuminternation.org
Practitioners who cultivate the personal realization of buddha knowledge dwell in the bliss of whatever is present and do not abandon their practice.
~Lankavatara Sutra
Carol
Global Moderator

Re: Accessable email address...

Postby zafu on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:40 am

Carol wrote:The email address for the forum Administrator is admin@zenforuminternation.org

Thanks Carol, is that available when people are not logged in - I couldn't see it anywhere. Every link I followed to try and find someone to contact just took me to the login page,
zafu

Return to Feedback & Support