Welcome admin !

It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 11:43 am
Pathway:  Board index Welcome to Zen Forum International Terms of Service & Forum Guidelines Announcements

Unsui joins Moderation Team

A read-only forum with important notices from the site mods and admins.

Unsui joins Moderation Team

Postby Carol on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:12 pm

Happy to announce that Unsui has joined the ZFI moderation team. We're grateful for her help!

:)
Practitioners who cultivate the personal realization of buddha knowledge dwell in the bliss of whatever is present and do not abandon their practice.
~Lankavatara Sutra
User avatar
Carol
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 10325
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:52 am
Location: Santa Rosa, CA

Re: Unsui joins Moderation Team

Postby Jok_Hae on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:13 pm

:rbow:
You make, you get

New Haven Zen Center
User avatar
Jok_Hae
 
Posts: 4062
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:53 am
Location: CT, USA

Re: Unsui joins Moderation Team

Postby fukasetsu on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Image Image Image
Mijn Oude Vriend uit de woestijn begrijpt geen Nederlands. <3
User avatar
fukasetsu
 
Posts: 6460
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:17 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Unsui joins Moderation Team

Postby Meido on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Wonderful!
明道禅徹
The Rinzai Zen Community: http://www.rinzaizen.org
Korinji monastery [臨済宗 • 祖的山光林禅寺]: http://www.korinji.org
Madison Rinzai Zen Community/Ryugen-ji [機山龍源寺]: http://www.madisonrinzaizen.org
http://rinzaiheartland.blogspot.com
User avatar
Meido
Teacher
 
Posts: 878
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:22 am
Location: Madison, WI - USA

Re: Unsui joins Moderation Team

Postby Linda Anderson on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:48 pm

:cool: ... :daisy:
Not last night,
not this morning;
Melon flowers bloomed.
~ Bassho
User avatar
Linda Anderson
 
Posts: 3617
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:14 pm
Location: Forestville, CA

Re: Unsui joins Moderation Team

Postby Pedestrian on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:01 pm

Welcome and thanks for your (many) practice(s)!
"Buddha, to liberate beings, cultivates practices everywhere." Avatamsaka Sutra.

Chris Seishi Amirault
Pedestrian
Benevolent Street Sangha
User avatar
Pedestrian
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:24 am
Location: Rhode Island USA

Re: Unsui joins Moderation Team

Postby unsui on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Thank you all for letting me be here!

Many bows to you all. I would make cookies (or soup) for everyone, if that made sense...
May we extend This Mind over the whole universe so that we and all beings together may attain maturity in Buddha's wisdom
User avatar
unsui
 
Posts: 1324
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Re: Unsui joins Moderation Team

Postby Sparkle on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Hooray! :rbow:
User avatar
Sparkle
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: England

Re: Unsui joins Moderation Team

Postby Anders on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Tillykke!

Great choice!
"Even if my body should be burnt to death in the fires of hell
I would endure it for myriad lifetimes
As your companion in practice"
--- Gandavyuha Sutra
User avatar
Anders
 
Posts: 1551
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:58 pm

Re: Unsui joins Moderation Team

Postby Dan74 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:19 pm

I knew the Danes would take over one day! First Greenland, then ZFI, where will it stop?!
User avatar
Dan74
 
Posts: 2611
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:26 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Unsui joins Moderation Team

Postby unsui on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:10 am

Smørrebrød will be served.
May we extend This Mind over the whole universe so that we and all beings together may attain maturity in Buddha's wisdom
User avatar
unsui
 
Posts: 1324
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Re: Unsui joins Moderation Team

Postby Dan74 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:20 am

Well, I guess as long as you don't put the surströmming on top, it's ok. I guess it's the Swedes that we have have to fear!
User avatar
Dan74
 
Posts: 2611
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:26 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Unsui joins Moderation Team

Postby unsui on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:42 am

Dan74 wrote:Well, I guess as long as you don't put the surströmming on top, it's ok. I guess it's the Swedes that we have have to fear!

Oh yes, hundreds of years ago, the people on the island on which I live built remarkable strongholds as protection from these dangerous people. And the town in which I lived before I moved here had as its motto: "Follow a Swede to the ferry." They definitely needed a crossing to the other shore... :PP:

ferry from Elsinore.jpeg


This being said, there is a really inspiring Chan teacher to practice with in Malmø, not so far from IKEA. How much more perfect can things get?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
May we extend This Mind over the whole universe so that we and all beings together may attain maturity in Buddha's wisdom
User avatar
unsui
 
Posts: 1324
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Re: Unsui joins Moderation Team

Postby fukasetsu on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:22 pm

unsui wrote: "Follow a Swede to the ferry."


Too bad all Danish talent takes a plain these days, if they'd still took a ferry they'd at least arrive at the right club :PP:
Mijn Oude Vriend uit de woestijn begrijpt geen Nederlands. <3
User avatar
fukasetsu
 
Posts: 6460
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:17 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Unsui joins Moderation Team

Postby Chrisd on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Very good! :dance:

Best of luck to you.
:Namaste:
Chrisd
 
Posts: 2293
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:49 pm

Re: Unsui joins Moderation Team

Postby So-on Mann on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:42 am

Three bows!

:rbow: :rbow: :rbow:
Facing a precious mirror, form and reflection behold each other. You are not it, but in truth it is you.
User avatar
So-on Mann
 
Posts: 3926
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:43 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Unsui joins Moderation Team

Postby Linda Anderson on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:58 am

unsui wrote:
Dan74 wrote:Well, I guess as long as you don't put the surströmming on top, it's ok. I guess it's the Swedes that we have have to fear!

Oh yes, hundreds of years ago, the people on the island on which I live built remarkable strongholds as protection from these dangerous people. And the town in which I lived before I moved here had as its motto: "Follow a Swede to the ferry." They definitely needed a crossing to the other shore... :PP:

ferry from Elsinore.jpeg


This being said, there is a really inspiring Chan teacher to practice with in Malmø, not so far from IKEA. How much more perfect can things get?


:lol2:

Will the Danes take a hungry old Swede from the US? I can cook....
Not last night,
not this morning;
Melon flowers bloomed.
~ Bassho
User avatar
Linda Anderson
 
Posts: 3617
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:14 pm
Location: Forestville, CA

Re: Unsui joins Moderation Team

Postby Linda Anderson on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:06 am

unsui wrote:Thank you all for letting me be here!

Many bows to you all. I would make cookies (or soup) for everyone, if that made sense...


oops.... can you make some spritz?
Not last night,
not this morning;
Melon flowers bloomed.
~ Bassho
User avatar
Linda Anderson
 
Posts: 3617
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:14 pm
Location: Forestville, CA

Re: Unsui joins Moderation Team

Postby unsui on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:01 am

Linda Anderson wrote:
unsui wrote:
Dan74 wrote:Well, I guess as long as you don't put the surströmming on top, it's ok. I guess it's the Swedes that we have have to fear!

Oh yes, hundreds of years ago, the people on the island on which I live built remarkable strongholds as protection from these dangerous people. And the town in which I lived before I moved here had as its motto: "Follow a Swede to the ferry." They definitely needed a crossing to the other shore... :PP:

ferry from Elsinore.jpeg


This being said, there is a really inspiring Chan teacher to practice with in Malmø, not so far from IKEA. How much more perfect can things get?


:lol2:

Will the Danes take a hungry old Swede from the US? I can cook....

You bet your sweet....

Get on a plane, take a bus, sprout wings, you are welcome!
May we extend This Mind over the whole universe so that we and all beings together may attain maturity in Buddha's wisdom
User avatar
unsui
 
Posts: 1324
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Re: Unsui joins Moderation Team

Postby unsui on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:02 am

Linda Anderson wrote:
unsui wrote:Thank you all for letting me be here!

Many bows to you all. I would make cookies (or soup) for everyone, if that made sense...


oops.... can you make some spritz?

Øh, ah, hm, spritz?
May we extend This Mind over the whole universe so that we and all beings together may attain maturity in Buddha's wisdom
User avatar
unsui
 
Posts: 1324
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Next

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
RocketTheme Joomla Templates

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 157 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:44 am

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest