Welcome admin !

It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:44 am
Pathway:  Board index Welcome to Zen Forum International Terms of Service & Forum Guidelines Announcements

A read-only forum with important notices from the site mods and admins.

Postby Joe on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:27 pm

I would like to announce the Avatar Gallery. It is a bit sparse at this time but we will be adding to it over time. This gallery can be found under your User Control Panel above then go to Profile and Avatar.

This is helpful if you cant find an avatar that fits our restrictions 145x145 or cannot find your own. Right now its all mixed together animated ones, buddhist ones, funny ones. At some point I will be sorting them out. Also if you find a nice avatar feel free to PM me with the link and I will put it up in the gallery for you.

Thanks!

- Joe
Whatever is not yours, abandon it. When you have abandoned it, that will lead to your welfare and happinesss.
-Buddha, "Connected Discourses of the Buddha"
Joe

Re: Avatar Gallery

Postby Luzdelaluna on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:33 pm

Thanks Joe! Great work!

And if anyone wants some help in resizing a photo or making a quick and easy animated avatar, feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do.
:)
The ultimate Truth is beyond words. Doctrines are words. They’re not the Way. The Way is wordless. Words are illusions. Freeing oneself from words is liberation.
Bodhidharma
Luzdelaluna

Return to Announcements