Welcome admin !

It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:39 am
Pathway:  Board index Welcome to Zen Forum International Terms of Service & Forum Guidelines Announcements

Overhaul of ZFI

A read-only forum with important notices from the site mods and admins.

Overhaul of ZFI

Postby Shonin on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:47 pm

We've had a review of the site and have decided to simplify the structure and make it more Zen-focused. We're also going to add an Ask a Teacher section. It will take quite a bit of work to create the new structure and merge the existing content into it. So... expect a little disruption, confusion and/or chaos in the near future. Apologies in advance. I'm going to try to do the bulk of it tomorrow before I go away next week.

:Namaste:
The Victorious Ones have announced that emptiness is the relinquishing of all views. Those who are possessed of the view of emptiness are said to be incorrigible.
- Nagarjuna
Shonin

Re: Overhaul of ZFI

Postby doormat on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:13 am

Thanks for your efforts! I know these things can be pretty time consuming. We look forward to seeing how the changes unfold.
...my teaching consists in the cessation of sufferings arising from the discrimination of the triple world; in the cessation of ignorance, desire, deed, and causality;...an objective world, like a vision, is the manifestation of Mind itself.-Lankavatara
doormat

Postby So-on Mann on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:52 am

A round of applause for your efforts!
:)X :)X :)X :)X
Facing a precious mirror, form and reflection behold each other. You are not it, but in truth it is you.
So-on Mann

Postby Shonin on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 am

I'm also going to try to figure out how to add Keisaku functionality. Thoughts?
The Victorious Ones have announced that emptiness is the relinquishing of all views. Those who are possessed of the view of emptiness are said to be incorrigible.
- Nagarjuna
Shonin

Postby So-on Mann on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:17 pm

Shonin wrote:I'm also going to try to figure out how to add Keisaku functionality. Thoughts?

Maybe you could get people's computers to give them an electric shock if they hunch over the computer too much?
Facing a precious mirror, form and reflection behold each other. You are not it, but in truth it is you.
So-on Mann

Postby doormat on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:35 am

Yeah, the hot new ZFI stainless steel keisaku keyboard! Installed with a highvoltage, low amperage transformer. Whenever they go off topic - WACK!! (or ZAPP!!, in this case). Remotely administered by moderators, of course!
...my teaching consists in the cessation of sufferings arising from the discrimination of the triple world; in the cessation of ignorance, desire, deed, and causality;...an objective world, like a vision, is the manifestation of Mind itself.-Lankavatara
doormat

Return to Announcements