Welcome admin !

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:04 pm
Pathway:  Board index General Discussion Forum and Lounge Other Traditions

Islams Koan (long one)

Discussion of other spiritual or religious traditions with Zen in mind.

Re: Islams Koan (long one)

Postby Lunarious1987 on Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:36 pm

My name is luna, not Lumi.
- Don't be thankful to be righteous. Be righteous to be thankful.
- Shia: "We are the friends/owners of proof, wherever it bends we bend."
- Imam Hussein was once asked: what is affluence? He said : Decreasing your wishes , and being satisfied with what is enough for you.”
Lunarious1987

Postby Lunarious1987 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:02 am

anka wrote:That is your opinion and it's fine if you feel that way.

Sorry anka. Good you're not hurt. The devil played with my mind. That's my reason. But if you will believe me, my thought behind my action was consern for you guys. I never lie.

Surat 48 Holy Quran: Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the trace of prostration. That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which produces its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers - so that Allah may enrage by them the disbelievers. Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward

Do you guys hate me? Have you blocked me? Why don't you talk to me? I'm recieving treatment of criminals. Quran: "How do you judge? Do you set muslims like criminals?" You know? Fuck your Budda (you fuck on him yourselves) but not my Buddha.

In Islam Ashuras i believe Jinnies can be evil, yes, some are servants of Allah. You DON'T know what about me!

Peace :>.>:
- Don't be thankful to be righteous. Be righteous to be thankful.
- Shia: "We are the friends/owners of proof, wherever it bends we bend."
- Imam Hussein was once asked: what is affluence? He said : Decreasing your wishes , and being satisfied with what is enough for you.”
Lunarious1987

Postby anka on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:37 am

Hi lunarious,

My time has been short lately, long hours at work. Also, most of your posts center around Islam which is a subject I know little about and have not yet made the decision to delve into deeply. So although I appreciate your activity on the forum I have been sitting back. Perhaps others are doing the same.

Also, with this being a forum centered around buddhism is might be tough to get people actively contributing to posts that have a strong Islamic undertone.

Have a nice day!
anka

Previous

Return to Other Traditions