Welcome admin !

It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:36 am
Pathway:  Board index General Buddhist Discussion General Buddha Dharma

The wings of compassion - the wings of enlightement..

For discussion of Buddha Dharma, including teachings common to all Buddhist schools, such as the Four Noble Truths, Dependent Origination, etc., that is not specific to Mahayana or Therevada

Re: The wings of compassion - the wings of enlightement..

Postby desert_woodworker on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:50 pm

Off-topic.

Your post does not concern the area you posted it in: "General Buddha Dharma". Your mistake. No blame.

Please delete your post, then I will delete mine. The thread will then disappear. Wonderful. "Voila!"

--Joe
desert_woodworker

Postby Lunarious1987 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:13 pm

6. As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe.

7. Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur).

8. Of the people there are some who say: "We believe in Allah and the Last Day;" but they do not (really) believe.

9. Fain would they deceive Allah and those who believe, but they only deceive themselves, and realise (it) not!

10. In their hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease: And grievous is the penalty they (incur), because they are false (to themselves).

11. When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "Why, we only Want to make peace!"

12. Of a surety, they are the ones who make mischief, but they realise (it) not.

13. When it is said to them: "Believe as the others believe:" They say: "Shall we believe as the fools believe?" Nay, of a surety they are the fools, but they do not know.

14. When they meet those who believe, they say: "We believe;" but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say: "We are really with you: We (were) only jesting."

15. Allah will throw back their mockery on them, and give them rope in their trespasses; so they will wander like blind ones (To and fro).

16. These are they who have bartered Guidance for error: But their traffic is profitless, and they have lost true direction,

17. Their similitude is that of a man who kindled a fire; when it lighted all around him, Allah took away their light and left them in utter darkness. So they could not see.

18. Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path).

19. Or (another similitude) is that of a rain-laden cloud from the sky: In it are zones of darkness, and thunder and lightning: They press their fingers in their ears to keep out the stunning thunder-clap, the while they are in terror of death. But Allah is ever round the rejecters of Faith!

20. The lightning all but snatches away their sight; every time the light (Helps) them, they walk therein, and when the darkness grows on them, they stand still. And if Allah willed, He could take away their faculty of hearing and seeing; for Allah hath power over all things.

21. O ye people! Adore your Guardian-Lord, who created you and those who came before you, that ye may have the chance to learn righteousness;

22. Who has made the earth your couch, and the heavens your canopy; and sent down rain from the heavens; and brought forth therewith Fruits for your sustenance; then set not up rivals unto Allah when ye know (the truth).

23. And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides Allah, if your (doubts) are true.

24. But if ye cannot- and of a surety ye cannot- then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith.

25. But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is Gardens, beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom, they say: "Why, this is what we were fed with before," for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions pure (and holy); and they abide therein (for ever).

26. Allah disdains not to use the similitude of things, lowest as well as highest. Those who believe know that it is truth from their Lord; but those who reject Faith say: "What means Allah by this similitude?" By it He causes many to stray, and many He leads into the right path; but He causes not to stray, except those who forsake (the path),-

27. Those who break Allah.s Covenant after it is ratified, and who sunder what Allah Has ordered to be joined, and do mischief on earth: These cause loss (only) to themselves.

28. How can ye reject the faith in Allah.- seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will again bring you to life; and again to Him will ye return.

29. It is He Who hath created for you all things that are on earth; Moreover His design comprehended the heavens, for He gave order and perfection to the seven firmaments; and of all things He hath perfect knowledge.

30. Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."

31. And He taught Adam the nature of all things; then He placed them before the angels, and said: "Tell me the nature of these if ye are right."

32. They said: "Glory to Thee, of knowledge We have none, save what Thou Hast taught us: In truth it is Thou Who art perfect in knowledge and wisdom."

33. He said: "O Adam! Tell them their natures." When he had told them, Allah said: "Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of heaven and earth, and I know what ye reveal and what ye conceal?"

34. And behold, We said to the angels: "Bow down to Adam" and they bowed down. Not so Iblis: he refused and was haughty: He was of those who reject Faith.

35. We said: "O Adam! dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden; and eat of the bountiful things therein as (where and when) ye will; but approach not this tree, or ye run into harm and transgression."
- Don't be thankful to be righteous. Be righteous to be thankful.
- Shia: "We are the friends/owners of proof, wherever it bends we bend."
- Imam Hussein was once asked: what is affluence? He said : Decreasing your wishes , and being satisfied with what is enough for you.”
Lunarious1987

Postby desert_woodworker on Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:13 am

36. I hope the parents there continue to pay for the geo-thermal heating of your house and your bedroom on the icy Island. Else, fingers might become too cold to type a key.

37. Wait... maybe the parents should think twice, there. :heya:

38. Sufi Wings are the wings of Compassion that interest me. They are a great wing of Islam, the Sufis. Kudos!, to them.

39. But this thread does not belong in this area. Naturally. Delete. Delete.

40. Delete,

41. (delete)

delete,

--Joe

Hazrat_Inayat_Khan_Sufi.jpg

Sufi_wings_1.gif

sufi_wings_2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
desert_woodworker

Postby Michaeljc on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:29 am

Lunarious1987 wrote:I am reading a book called "taking flight". It suggests that in the old days, there was this known as golden rule: "treat others the way you want them to treat you". It suggests a new way of approaching life in light of the wisdom we've accumulated since the old days, the vision of enlightement: "treat others the way they want to be treated".

So instead of that I control my moral, and you control your moral. And that I live and improve myself for you, and you improve yourself for me. Instead I live for you and you live for me. The only reason that I live for you and you live for me is impossible nowdays is because of disbelievers. We will kill them and rid the world of them once and for all and start anew, like the flood of Noah rid the old world from their disbelievers.

Yes we will kill, and we are not proud of that. We are neutral, and we will not weep over their souls, because once you're enlightened nothing matters. But we will take the wings of the eagle and fly, together. But not together with disbelievers. For disbelievers to join us you have to burn through the fire, and become clean like gold, without malm, if you don't burn with fire NOW, you will have to take all that fire once the hour has come, ALL AT ONCE. ANd you won't take it and you will burn eternally in the power of rebirth. Your Karma will lock you down, since if you get a bad karma point, you will get a worse rebirth. Or be locked down in hell. And you will rarely get the chance to get out of hell, and become human so you will be able to meditate and wake up. To meditate or pray like muslims is to get rid of the poisons of disbelief. And this is no joke like Desert Woodworker says and I DON'T want to talk to him. This is a serious post, and I don't want him to ruin it with his false accuastions, just because he is a disbelievers. And I warn him, if he doesn't take the fire for the sake of love to Allah and his creation, if he doesn't enter the door humble, we will kill him. And he will keep getting reborn in hell. I and i am not ashamed of saying this. And i am not only barking (words) without action. I do stuff. I am for real. I don't care about Deserts "System" that he is so proud of. There are the party of Allah and there are the party of the devil. You chose, if you are not with Allah, then you are an enemy. There is no other way.

So, everyone will get to become dictators, and steer others moral and forget them selves (the be enlightened is to forget himself). Democracy is bullshit. Because there is no self. There is only your soul. Which is destinied for either heaven or hell. And we will be enlightened all of us and that will be the end, happily ever after. For us. We will light up, and will be en-lighted and become lighter. We iwll have fun and be in love with each other.

Peace

Lunar: you have 24 hours to delete this post and leave this forum for good or I will take action. Just delete, leaving one full stop then re-post. You have threatened to kill someone in writing. This is a criminal offence within the county that you reside. What is worse is that your justification relates to radical Islam. This makes you a security threat in that country, which to my understanding is Norway.

Should you not comply with my conditions I will send this post along with all information I know about you to the Norwegian authorities.

You wont be hard to find: Male, probably aged 18 - 30 yrs. had treatment for mental disorders. Probably living in a major city in budget accommodation. Of Middle Eastern origin. The security service will have little trouble finding you after which you probably be deported or under surveillance - a marked man for the rest of your life.

I don't make idle threats

Michael
Michaeljc

Re: The wings of compassion - the wings of enlightem

Postby Lunarious1987 on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:42 am

My person number or ID is: 02018733156
- Don't be thankful to be righteous. Be righteous to be thankful.
- Shia: "We are the friends/owners of proof, wherever it bends we bend."
- Imam Hussein was once asked: what is affluence? He said : Decreasing your wishes , and being satisfied with what is enough for you.”
Lunarious1987

Postby desert_woodworker on Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:07 am

Pi -- and bye -- to you, too: 3.1415926535, etc.

--Joe
desert_woodworker

Return to General Buddha Dharma