11 posts • Page 1 of 1
I am very passionate about music and create soothing music mixes as a hobby in genres like: relaxation, oriental, Japanese, world, ethnic fusion, piano, minimalism, modern classical, ambient.
What kind of music brings yourself "back to the roots"?
I will share some with you as well. Maybe somebody else enjoys this also and the music would be a good companion for you in relaxing/doing yoga/drinking tea/using public transportation/working etc.
The mix is called “Taste Zen In Tea”
#japanese #traditional #ethnic #meditation #world
1. F.A.B. - Hannya Shingyo 7:50
2. Zhang Wei-Liang - Taste Zen In Tea 8:15
3. Hae - After the Rain 5:07
4. Sorma - Miyabi 6:30
5. Jalan Jalan - Wari 6:35
6. Kokin Gumi - Dawn 6:25
7. Eri Sugai – Konjaku Monogatari 6:00
8. Weave – Sei 12:10
How do you like it? Do you have any similar song/artist recommendations that might fit the same style? : )
organizational, yes, movie soundtracks are nice and atmospheric
Spike, thanks! Debussy is good indeed, like many other classical composers. Didn't know the song that you posted before though.
lobster, hehe, good answer, elevator music can be lounge music indeed, sometimes also ambient, classical (like in my company), chillout etc.
anka, thank you for introducing Trevor Hall! I will give it a listen, didn't know him before
For Trevor I would recommend starting with the cd KALA.
You could also check out.
Burial (Untrue CD)
Zoe Keating (awesome solo cello)
Pause and play nature
Pause and play karma
All of the above are fantastic ambientish music.
New mix today!
Name "The Call to Awaken"
https://www.mixcloud.com/potereinfinito ... pisode-80/
Genres: Guitar, Instrumental, World Music, Chill, Sitar
1. Estas Tonne - Internal Flight (guitar version) (21:00)
2. Crimson Circle - Awaken (14:20)
3. Shastro - Dikara (6:45)
4. Rasa - Gopinatha (6:50)
5. Chinmaya Dunster - Full Moon (13:45)
New mix "Evening Lotus"
https://www.mixcloud.com/potereinfinito ... pisode-81/
Genres: Tibetan, Nature, World Music, Chill, Healing
1. Choying Drolma & Steve Tibbetts - Kyamdro Semkye (3:15)
2. Deuter - Lovesong from The Mountains (7:55)
3. Ben Leinbach – Khumjung (12:15)
4. Bishwo Shahi - Boudha Stupa (10:50)
5. Reiki - Inner Healing (2:15)
6. Reiki - Evening Lotus (3:10)
7. Terry Oldfield & Soraya Saraswati - Healing Sound Meditation (18:30)
11 posts • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest