Welcome admin !

It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 7:56 pm
Pathway:  Board index General Discussion Forum and Lounge Book & Film reviews, Art, Music, & Culture

White Pegasus

White Pegasus

Postby JohnEmmett on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:07 pm

Last edited by JohnEmmett on Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnEmmett
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:56 pm

Re: White Pegasus

Postby desert_woodworker on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:40 pm

John,

Welcome!

Anything to say about the film? Usually I won't click on un-commented links. Some others here have this discipline, too. ;)

Greetings,

--Joe
User avatar
desert_woodworker
 
Posts: 6252
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:09 am
Location: southern Arizona, USA

Re: White Pegasus

Postby partofit22 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:47 pm

And some of us click .. which I did- :)

And this:




is positively a joy to view- Thank you for sharing your talent and perception- Joyful!
partofit22
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: White Pegasus

Postby Michaeljc on Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:14 am

Very Impressive. They all ooze nature. I find myself walking right past most art
User avatar
Michaeljc
 
Posts: 3591
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 3:36 pm
Location: Raglan New Zealand

Re: White Pegasus

Postby Gregory Wonderwheel on Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:25 am



John, as partofit demonstrates the YouTube videos can be embedded. There is a "youtube" button on the menu when you post.
When you click it this shows up >> [youtube][/youtube]
then you put a youtube URL like "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBS9jcZ-Who" in between.
And you get this
NOTE: If your URL starts with https:// you have to remove the "s".
_/|\_
Gregory
Why you do not understand is because the three carts were provisional for former times, and because the One Vehicle is true for the present time. ~ Zen Master 6th Ancestor Huineng
User avatar
Gregory Wonderwheel
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 4238
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:07 am
Location: Santa Rosa, California

Re: White Pegasus

Postby JohnEmmett on Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:40 pm

partofit22 wrote:this is positively a joy to view- Thank you for sharing your talent and perception- Joyful!


thanks, I'm glad you appreciate it

(a gift should be shared)

also, this…
http://john-emmett.pixels.com/collections/zen
and
http://john-emmett.pixels.com/featured/zen-john-wr-emmett.html
JohnEmmett
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:56 pm

Re: White Pegasus

Postby desert_woodworker on Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:46 pm

Haven't looked at nothin', for lack of intro.

Stickin' to my guns, quiver, long-bow, and re-curve-bow (knives?, never mind. But, yes, I make them: by stock-removal. See Messrs. Barney and Loveless, HOW TO MAKE KNIVES.).

BEST book, if you don't have a forge in your shop.

--Joe

ps looks like a much newer edition, below; got mine from 1977, coupla bucks:

http://www.amazon.com/How-Make-Knives-L ... ck+removal
.
User avatar
desert_woodworker
 
Posts: 6252
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:09 am
Location: southern Arizona, USA

Re: White Pegasus

Postby partofit22 on Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:05 am

desert_woodworker wrote:Haven't looked at nothin', for lack of intro.

Stickin' to my guns, quiver, long-bow, and re-curve-bow (knives?, never mind. But, yes, I make them: by stock-removal. See Messrs. Barney and Loveless, HOW TO MAKE KNIVES.).

BEST book, if you don't have a forge in your shop.

--Joe

ps looks like a much newer edition, below; got mine from 1977, coupla bucks:

http://www.amazon.com/How-Make-Knives-L ... ck+removal
.


Yes, you are- (stuck ta yer guns, pardner) :) But you're (yer) also a lover of the stuff above us -- at any given time- His work is weightless, completely free gravity-
partofit22
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: White Pegasus

Postby partofit22 on Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:06 am

JohnEmmett wrote:
partofit22 wrote:this is positively a joy to view- Thank you for sharing your talent and perception- Joyful!


thanks, I'm glad you appreciate it

(a gift should be shared)

also, this…
http://john-emmett.pixels.com/collections/zen
and
http://john-emmett.pixels.com/featured/zen-john-wr-emmett.html


Thank you, again-
partofit22
 
Posts: 4523
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:36 pm


Return to Book & Film reviews, Art, Music, & Culture

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

 
RocketTheme Joomla Templates

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 157 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:44 am

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest